Recent Aware Webinars
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key considerations that inform the strategic selection and usage of new item types.
- Districts have unique ways of defining, measuring, and identifying mastery at the local level. That is why we have designed the Student Learning Standards Mastery Tracker to be flexible to the needs of individual classrooms. Join us to discuss best practices in defining mastery and learn how the Mastery Tracker can propel your local data practices forward.
- Are you actively looking for MTSS and SEL solutions? Aware puts the power in the hands of education professionals with familiar tools that already support various student needs. Explore key features to enhance your existing practices that support and grow students. Every student. Every class. Every day.
- Data visualization + data exploration with Eduphoria Aware are getting better all the time. Get a sneak peek at the future of Aware Premium for the 2023-2024 school year! Existing Aware districts: learn how to upgrade from Aware to Aware Premium with our early adopter program.
- Are you looking for better ways for students to self-report their learning? Developing practices for student self-reflection can get you closer to a student-centered classroom powered by significant goals. Learn how Aware tools can support your implementation of local processes for student engagement, test remediation, and more!
- We know you are administering online assessments, but are you analyzing the use of student supports? As educators, we aim to know our students by name and by need. Online assessments in Aware provide options to monitor and evaluate the need for continued use or a gradual release away from specific student supports. Come learn how you can enhance your understanding of student learning by applying the appropriate tools in the online environment.
- Teachers and test authors from far and wide can benefit from Eduphoria’s TEI’s. Many districts have spent the past year implementing Interactive Response Questions with students and teachers. Are you behind the pack? Join us to learn more about what is currently available for assessing students in each content area, as well as what is coming soon to your online assessment platform, Aware.
View more Aware webinars.
Eduphoria is committed to providing the best possible user experience. Our commitment includes posting past webinar content online. As Eduphoria upgrades our interface to enhance the user experience, some content may not reflect changes in development in older recordings. Eduphoria strives to provide relevant user content. For this reason, recorded content includes original posting dates so users can choose the best content options to meet their needs. For the most up-to-date information on Eduphoria’s products, please visit the Eduphoria Online Help Guide.