Before viewing custom data files, read Custom Data Files: Overview.
The main components of custom data file importing are:
- Creating and Managing Custom Import Test Types
- Custom Data File Management
- Importing Custom Data Files
- Viewing Custom Data Files (this article)
Viewing data for Custom Imports is much the same as viewing data for other assessments in Aware.
- All custom imports will appear in Quick Views under the grouping “Custom Import Tests”
- They will be organized under the custom Test Type and then just as all other tests
- You can also search via the search bar
- Choosing a test for viewing will always start with the first Aware Default view: Student Scores
Extensions and Default Fields
- Any of the fields from the default view that were included in the custom import will show data; the rest will show blank data.
- If the QuickviewExt option was included, the default view will include the fields created in the custom import. You can edit the view to eliminate columns in which no data is needed.
- If the QuickviewExt option was not included, to view custom Extension fields, a user with Edit rights will need to find the special Extension folder in the Columns tab of the Edit menu
- A saved Quick View can be made so that teachers can also see Extension data