This year, districts will be provided with STAAR results data in two formats in the Texas Assessment Management System.
- On Demand data files are available now.
- These are csv files with headers
- Not all data elements are available
- Eduphoria has never supported this file type in the past
- Eduphoria now supports this file type [updated 5/17/2021]
- Final fixed-width data files will be available once all tests have been scored.
- These are fixed-width files without headers
- All relevant state assessment data are included
- These are the files that Eduphoria has always supported
Please note: because the On Demand files do not contain item-level information, Aware views will essentially be limited to Performance Level data only. This means that any Aware user with access to see a student's test scores will be able to analyze summary and student-level information about Did Not Meet, Approaches, Meets, and Masters Grade Level. As soon as the Texas Education Agency (TEA) publishes information about student expectations (SEs) tested, and when full fixed-width files are available, we will work to get that information into Aware for deeper data analysis.
In addition, with Axiom now available to all Aware districts for the 2020-2021 school year, it is important to note that the On Demand files do not contain the appropriate student data elements needed to determine inclusion in the Student Achievement Domain. Once districts are able to upload the fixed width files into Aware, Axiom data will populate. Please visit our Axiom information section for more details.
We encourage you to revisit this page, as we will update it with information as we learn more.
For latest status on reported issues, please visit our Software Status Page.