When you create a professional development session, you can specify the location for the event.
Add a Training Location
- Click Add Training Location
- Enter the location name
- Enter a physical address for the location (optional)
- Enter driving directions to the location (optional)
- You can also enter a URL direct link to an online map (optional)
- Enter Maximum seating *Note: this will NOT be used to determine registration cut-off
- Enter any other special notes about the location (optional)
- Click Save Location
When you create courses, the training locations will appear in the drop-down list to be added to the course description when users register to attend. The list in the drop-down is pulled from the Training Locations you define in this part of Workshop Setup.