Use this analytic tool to examine professional standards (frameworks) across multiple focus areas over time.
Step 1: Select your Framework dimensions
- Select Analysis and Reports, then select Goals and Professional Learning Analysis (Legacy Analysis).
- Select a specific framework in your district from the drop-down menu.
- Use the checkboxes to select individual dimensions or select a domain to select the entire group of dimensions.
Note: You can only select one framework at a time, and it only works on frameworks that contain dimensions.
Step 2: Select the area(s) of Focus
- Use the checkboxes to select the focus areas to analyze framework data across professional goals, professional development, and/or evaluation templates.
Step 3: Select the Time Period for the analysis
- To change the time period click the calendar icon to select a date.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to a different calendar month and click on the date to start
- This new date will appear as the start date in the blank
- Navigate to the second date and click on the calendar icon to end the reporting time period
- This new date will appear as the end date in the Time Period header.
Step 4: Set your Analysis Groups (up to 3 groups)
Note: Selections are optional in each group to help you direct analysis to more specific data sets.
- Select the Schools to analyze in your first group
- Select the Appraisee Types to analyze in your first group
- Select Subjects to analyze subject areas in your first group
- Select Grade Levels to analyze in your first group
- Select Appraisers to analyze in your first group
Note: Clicking on a campus will select the entire group of appraisers for the campus. You can select specific appraisers by clicking just the option next to each appraiser for the campus.
- In the Group header, you can view options selected for each analytic group.
- Click the X next to an option to remove it from each group
- Clear All is a button available at the bottom of the screen to remove all filters.
- Click the + Additional Group button to create another analysis group and follow the steps above to select options to analyze.
Step 5: When ready, click the Analyze button to receive your data analysis
Navigate Framework Analysis
In this particular view, the analysis is examining an evaluation template "T-TESS Teacher Walkthrough D2-3" for Dimension 2.1: Achieving Expectations. In the illustration below, the image on the left is a screenshot of the evaluation template with the corresponding data in the Framework Analysis chart.
The title of this document analyzed in Framework Analysis is "T-TESS Teacher Walkthrough D2-3".
As you drill down to other forms and observation data, a district can view how appraisers differentiate on scoring evaluations tied to framework standards.
Use the Chart/Table toggle to view percentage comparisons for each analyzed group. A print button is in development.