The IQ Data Report is available to all users with summary level data access such as Teachers (linked to an SIS account), Principals, and District Data Viewers. This report can only be built using STAAR data.
The IQ Data Report populates STAAR response (answer choice) data for a campus or district. Items on the report are organized in the same order as items on the lead4ward Released Test (IQ) resource and provide a great way to analyze student mistakes or error patterns.
- Teachers can see campus summary-level data. This data is not specific to their rostered students and cannot be filtered to a particular course period/section.
- Principals can see campus summary-level data. This data cannot be filtered to a particular teacher or course period/section.
- District Data Viewers can see district summary-level data and can filter data to a single campus. This data cannot be filtered to a particular teacher or course period/section.
Note: A lead4ward Helpguide for the IQ Data Report is attached to this article and can be downloaded by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
Creating Your IQ Data Report
Download the lead4ward Released (IQ) Test Resource
The IQ Data Report is designed to be used with the lead4ward Released Test (IQ) Resource. The resource can be generated on the lead4ward Website. https://lead4ward.com/resources/
Click on the "Check It Out" button.
Complete the wizard by selecting the following options:
- Choose Content Area and Grade Level.
- Filter by TEKS Clusters or Student Expectations.
- Select specific TEKS Clusters or Student Expectations to focus on or "Select All".
- Choose a specific administration Year, choose multiple Years, or "Select All".
- Click Submit.
Download the corresponding IQ Data Report in Aware
Under the Analysis in Aware, select Reports.
Choose a Grade Level.
District Data Viewers Only - Choose a School or leave blank for all schools.
Click Print Report.
The IQ Data Report will open in an Excel File.
Multiple tabs (Worksheets) will populate with data for all subjects tested at the grade level.
For information on using the IQ Data Report, please see the lead4ward Helpguide attached below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.