The reporting tools in Strive Analytics allow you to view correlations and comparisons between groups using the same framework domains and dimensions. Framework Analysis lets you view dimension data across goals, professional development and evaluation documents.
Example - Framework Analysis to Compare Groups
- Access Strive
- Click on Reports
- Select Appraisal Analysis and use the top tab for Framework Analysis
- Data: Select your Framework and use the checkboxes to select a domain or a specific dimension
- Focus: Select Observations
- Time Period: Enter the dates for the current or a past school year.
- Appraisee Type: Select a corresponding appraisee type to the framework option selected
- People: Select a campus for one group, another campus for another group, then a third campus to view comparisons at three different campuses.
- Click the Analyze button to view data
In this analysis view, you can see how dimensions were scored in the Observation document across the campuses selected. This type of view works best for documents using Matrix Groups (scores ranging from 1-5) with columns and rows.
Click on the pencil icon at the top of the screen to make more edits to drill deeper into the data by groups.
- Focus using specific campuses or groups of campuses; look at feeder school data
- Focus on specific subject areas or grade levels
- Focus on differences between appraisers for calibration