Whether your parents want kids to go back to school virtually or face-to-face, they have strong feelings about the education of their children and they are feeling the pressure of getting this right. One thing that can help is having their feelings and opinions heard. And that information can be valuable for campuses and districts in your response to these daily challenges.
Use an Eduphoria Survey to Check In With Parents
Using a Formspace Web Survey, you can send a link to your teachers at any time and collect data on how your teachers are feeling and handling the day-to-day stress.
To bring the Survey into your system:
- Go to Formspace
- Click on Eduphoria Community
- Select the *Crisis Response District Forms category
- Select *Family Partnerships Survey
- Click the Import Document to... button
Once the survey is added to your system, you will see it under District Surveys.
- Open the form
- Go to the Notification Tab
- You have several options for distributing the survey
- You can copy the Survey URL to share with your faculty
- You can copy the Email Client Message and paste it into an email to send to your faculty
- You can copy the HTML Text to embed on your web page so that faculty members can go there and click to complete the survey.