Welcome to Test Builder by Eduphoria. Test Builder requires a few steps to get started. This guide provides you with resources and tools to help complete your setup.
- Access Test Builder: Logging into Eduphoria for the First Time
- Setting up your schools: Creating Schools and Departments
- Setting up your users: Create User Accounts, Manage User Accounts, Delete and Un-Delete User Accounts
Test Builder: Assessment Creation
- Setting up test options: Additional Performance Levels for Local Assessments
- Setting up test options: Configuring Test Types
- Creating a test: Creating New Questions in Aware
- Creating a test: Adding New Item Bank Questions in Aware
- Creating a test: Building a Quick Test Key
- Creating a test: Create a New Test from an Imported File (ExamView)
- Creating a test with an item bank: Creating TRS Unit Assessments
- Creating a test with an item bank: Item Bank options for Test Builder
Advanced Testing and Analysis: Aware
Eduphoria also offers Aware, a full assessment administration, online testing, and data analysis platform.
For more information about Eduphoria’s Aware platform contact email@example.com