1. Log in to Aware.
2. Select the Assessments Tab.
3. Select Create a New Test. A test creation wizard will pop up.
4. Enter the appropriate information for your assessment. Then select Generate Test.
- Test title
- Subject & grade level
- Test type
5. Select the plus button (+) to add a new item, then select Search Item Bank.
6. Enable Select All Standards.
7. Enter the keyword for the unit in the search bar. The keyword format is unit0# (# being the unit number). You can also filter by the TEKS Resource System Item Bank.
unit0#MA (Macro to Micro)
unit0#Mi (Micro to Macro)
*TRS recommends Unit 01 as a Rubric-based assessment
*May have A, B or C after unit number example unit02B
*May have A, B or C after unit number example unidad03A
|Formative Assessment Items English||Formative0#|
|Formative Assessment Items Spanish||Formativea0#|
8. When you have the unit you want, select Add All, then Add to Test.
Note: ELAR items can be found under Resources, and Social Studies items will be found under both Questions and Resources. You will still use your keyword and filter.