Last Updated: July 1, 2022
- Calculations are being updated for 2021-2022 Accountability Ratings.
- Users should verify whether they have received the December EOC STAAR data file containing the Fall Campus ID.
Recently Released Features/Fixes
Through July 1, 2022
- Resolved: Investigating discrepancies with Domain 2A Academic Growth Chart (students not aligned to correct Prior Year Performance on STAAR)
- Resolved: Investigating discrepancies with Domain 2A Academic Growth Chart (generated student list does not match number of students displayed within the table)
Through June 27, 2022
- Resolved: STAAR Alt 2 data is not populating the correct alignment with the Approaches, Meets, and Masters performance levels within Axiom and Aware data views.
Through June 24, 2022
- Resolved: Discrepancies are being investigated concerning Continuously Enrolled numbers.
Through June 23, 2022
- Resolved: Exported data from STAAR Detailed Table is not displaying data.
- Resolved: Reports with manually-entered economically disadvantaged data within Configure Campuses are being investigated.
Through June 22, 2022
- Resolved: STAAR Detailed Table reads "2019" but should read "2021."
- Resolved: Users are unable to sort the Domain 1 Summary Report using the sorting feature.
- Resolved: English Language Proficiency Status reads 42% but should read 36%.
- Resolved: Manual entry Domain 3 fields are labeled as "2018" and "2019" but should read "2020" and "2021."
- Resolved: Accountability Domain 1 Data Table Report does not populate (impacting non-Axiom districts only).
- Resolved: When exporting to Excel, the Domain Summary Report does not populate all of the columns. When printing to PDF, everything populates as expected.