Any form or survey created within Formspace
- Forms can include district, school and web forms.
- Surveys can include district, school, web and personal surveys.
Step-by-step process for making sure that the proper personnel receive and approve a document
A receiver of a document; this person does not have to be an approver within a workflow to receive the document.
The three levels of documents include District, School, and Web. All documents are created on the Manage tab in Formspace.
- District Documents are created by staff members with the Formspace Administrator role. District Documents are only available to staff members within the district. Parents and community members cannot access a District Document.
- School Documents are created by staff members with the School Administrator or Formspace Administrator role. School Documents are only available for staff members at that school. A school document can be created for one school and then imported for all other schools to use locally. Parents and community members cannot fill out a School Document.
- Web Documents are created by staff members with the Formspace Administrator or Public Web Administrator role. Web Documents are accessible to parents and community members via a link on the district website or an email link.
- Best practice: Use a web form or survey to reach parent contacts.
The person who starts the form and clicks Submit to push it through the workflow process.