Data collected in Framework Analysis displays differently based on how the templates are constructed. Templates can include input fields including Checkboxes, Text Fields, and Matrix Groups. These input fields display reporting data differently in Reports and Analysis.
|Data collected provides a tally or count of how many times the item was selected.
|Data collected reflects scoring between values 1 to 5 and charts the data according to the values.
As you evaluate your evaluation process needs, consider updating templates based on the type of data you would like to gather. The Eduphoria Community provides free and updated templates constructed in different ways to provide a variety of ways to view data. You can browse forms and import them into your settings to use at any time.
- Go to Strive, Settings, Appraisal Settings
- Click on Eduphoria Community
- Click the green Refresh button on the menu bar to update the Community forms available.
- Browse through the folders to view the form variety.
- Click Import Template on the menu bar to bring a form from the Community into your own Evaluation Templates for your customization.
*Note: Forms download from the Eduphoria Community folder to the corresponding folder in your Evaluation Templates system. Evaluation templates from the Eduphoria Community will move into your Evaluation templates folder. Reflection templates from the Eduphoria Community will move into your Reflection templates folder. They do not cross over into other folders.