The Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) was created by the Texas Legislature as part of House Bill 3 to provide a realistic pathway for top teachers to earn six-figure salaries and to help attract and retain highly effective teachers at traditionally hard-to-staff schools.
Eduphoria is an approved technical assistance provider for the TEA and provides support for the Teacher Incentive Allotment program in the areas of Teacher Observation and Appraisal, Student Growth Measures, and Data Analysis.
View our first webinar for the TIA - recorded July 8.
View a special presentation from Jeremy Wagner, Director of STEM and Advanced Academics for Lubbock-Cooper ISD on calibration and aligning teacher evaluation.
Links to TEA and TIA resources:
- Texas Teacher Incentive Allotment site
- Funding Allotment Map
- TEA Information about TIA
- TIA Application Information at TEA
- TIA Incentive Allotment Presentation PDF
- TIA Student Growth Performance Standards PDF - shared in TIA Webinar, July 8
- ESC 10 - TIA Guidance
- ESC 11 - Weekly Chats about TIA
- ESC 13 - Workshops and resource site
- Archived TIA Webinars page