The appraiser Activity Tracker is visible in the Navigation bar for appraisers and appraisal viewers.
Activity Tracker provides interactive views of appraiser activity. It allows appraisers to view Evaluation Process tasks by alert status. Appraisers can filter and sort columns within the table to drill down to the needed information. The Appraisee Type setup in Appraisal Management drives the Activity Tracker. Additionally, My Incomplete Items displays any task in progress that requires action to complete.
Note: Districts must set up the Evaluation Process to include due dates. Eduphoria has a built-in compliance checker to ensure goals and documents are accessible according to the requirements of districts’ Evaluation Process systems. Tasks in the Evaluation Process that have not been assigned a due date or do not have a set required number of appraisals will display with the N/A status.
All Appraisal Activity
The All Appraisal Activity table is viewable by anyone with the ability to conduct or view appraisal activity.
Within the table, users can filter and sort columns to drill down and find the information needed. The Appraisee Type setup in Appraisal Management drives the table. Click on the link for more details on building Appraisee Types in Strive.
An Alert Status will display in the table for each task once due dates and a required number of tasks are set in the Evaluation Process Template in Strive. Alert Status continues to update as tasks approach the set due dates.
Alert Status includes:
- On Track = items in compliance
- At Risk = two weeks before the due date
- Overdue = past the due date and beyond
- N/A = no due date or set required number, no due date, or not required
Tips for Filtering
- Select one Appraisee Type to focus on one group.
- Select one Task at a time to focus on one specific task.
- Select an individual Staff Name to view the status of all tasks in the Evaluation Process for that staff member.
- Adjust dates to narrow the window for Status Alerts.
- Select multiple filters to narrow the information:
- Appraisee Type + Task + Appraiser
- Dates (Next 2 weeks) + Appraisee Type + Appraiser
My Incomplete Items
Appraisers have the additional feature of My Incomplete Items. Only appraisers will be able to view My Incomplete Items. Users who do not conduct appraisals will not see the My Incomplete Items tab.
My Incomplete Items alerts appraisers to any item within a task that needs action taken. For example, if a document has not been set for an appraisee to view, the action item will alert the appraiser that they need to Let Staff View. If signatures are enabled, My Incomplete Items will let the appraiser know if a signature needs to be recorded.
Actions to take from the Incomplete Items tab include viewing a submitted goal or signing a document. If there is no action to take, the tile will display the On Track message.
Remind Appraisee opens a window displaying the Status of an appraisal. Check the Status to determine the appraisee’s next steps.
Appraisers can Email Appraisees to remind a staff member to take action. A Document or Goal will only show as complete in the All Appraisal Activity table or the Incomplete Items once all steps are concluded.
Document Status steps:
- Reflection: Unsubmitted > Submitted > Viewed > Signed
- Walkthrough: Created > Made Viewable > Viewed > Signed (only if signature is enabled)
- Observation: Created > Made Viewable > Viewed > Signed (only if signature is enabled)
- Evaluation: Created > Made Viewable > Viewed > Signed (only if signature is enabled)
- Summative: Created > Made Viewable > Viewed > Signed (only if signature is enabled)
Note: If Electronic Signature is not enabled for the document, it is considered complete after the appraisee views the document.
Goal Status steps:
- Professional Goal: Unsubmitted > Submitted > Approved > Completed > Archived
- Student Growth Goal: Unsubmitted > Submitted > Approved > Completed > Archived