Lesson Planner Components
|View a video demonstration on navigating the lesson planner.
1. Calendar: Displays current month with arrows (< >) to change between each month. Days with lesson plans appear with bold text. Clicking on any day will let you plan for that day. Using the double arrows (<< >>) lets you change between years so you can view lessons from previous years. Lesson plans are not deleted from year to year.
|2. Planners List: This will be a list of all available planners. It will always start with your own personal planner (My Lesson Planner) followed by any team or shared planners you may be able to view.
3. Planner Options allow you to Create a New Team. In addition, Change My Settings will allow you to edit your schedule and share your planner with other staff members.
4. Standards & Checklists - Click in the grey box to open the list of checklists to add to a lesson. As you double-click learning standards on the right side, they will attach into the lesson planner in this grey box.
5. Lesson Plan Content Area: Clicking an entry in the lesson plan area makes that entry active. You can then begin planning for that particular course by using the toolbar options to customize your lesson content and by adding learning standards from the Curriculum Pane on the right.
6. Curriculum Pane - Learning Standards List: Selecting a course in the lesson planning area updates the learning standards to reflect the selected course.
| 7. Curriculum Pane - Details and Resources: Clicking on a learning standard displays the following:
NOTE: For more information about each item in this list, see the article titled Write a Lesson Plan.