Teams of teachers are able to work together in Aware to create, administer and analyze Team Tests.
- Teachers can manage teams in both Forethought and Aware.
- Campus-level administrators can manage teams in Aware.
- Teams can create and co-edit Team Tests.
- Team Tests function like Campus-level Assessments.
- Teachers in teams and campus/district administrators can analyze results Team Tests' results.
The ability for teachers to create and manage teams and then create and manage tests is automatically available. The district does not have to enable these features for them to exist. However, a few management features exist to make Team Tests in Aware more successful as a compliment to district testing policies and plans.
- Team Tests function essentially the same way as tests created by campus-level administrators. Therefore, Team Tests will need to be assigned a Test Type. District-level managers can either create a new Test Type or assign Team Tests to existing Test Types. For more information on this topic, please visit the Configure Test Types article.
- Teachers, campus administrators and district administrators can create and manage Teacher Teams. However, it is advised that teachers mange their own Teams as often as possible. Campus administrators can help clean up old, unused teams but should rarely have to do so.
For more information about this great feature for teacher collaboration, please read the other Teacher Teams articles.
Article is closed for comments.