Goal Details Spreadsheet Export
The Goal Details Spreadsheet Export allows you to export all goal statements and their status into a spreadsheet. It is available inside the Appraisal Reports section. This report pulls information based on the creation date (not the start date) of the goal.
Note: This report does not gather information from any reflection documents being used as a goal; only professional or student growth goals will be included.
Run this report shortly after goals are due to see student growth data from student portfolios.
Running the Report
- Open Strive.
- Select Reports.
- Select Appraisal Reports.
- Select the Goals Details Spreadsheet Export.
Within the report screen, you may:
- Select the type of Goals you want to export. You may include Student Growth Goal portfolio data if you wish.
- Set the filter to include the creation and end dates. Note: You may want to extend the creation date to include May when some staff create goals after their summative conference.
- Select the Campus from the drop-down.
- Click Submit Report to download the spreadsheet export.
A spreadsheet export will be downloaded for your access.
Data collected will provide the following:
- Staff Name (separated into first and last)
- Employee ID
- Campus Name
- Framework Name
- Appraisee Type
- Appraiser Name (separated into first and last)
- Goal Statement - Yes, the actual goal statement is included!
- Status of the Goal
- Target Completion Date:
- Success Criteria - Yes, the success criteria statements are included!
- Goal Type
- Standards & Tags - All TAGGED framework dimensions are included!
- Submitted Date
- Approved Date
- Archived Date
- Portfolio Name
- Portfolio Description
- Student count
- Special Ed, GT, At risk, LEP
- Race, ethnicity: Hispanic, White, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, African American, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Two or more races, Not provided
- Overall student growth (these labels might be different depending on your district's custom preferences)
- Did not grow
- Grew as expected
- Exceeded expected growth
- Percentage of Students that Met or Exceeded Expected Growth
Learn more about the reports available in Strive.