Evaluation Status Report
The Evaluation Status report has two options. You can view a campus summary which will display the evaluations created for each staff member organized by formal appraiser, or you can view the evaluation status for one particular appraiser. Narrowing the report down to a particular appraiser will show additional information such as additional columns for when evaluations were made viewable and when they were viewed. The Evaluation Status report is only for currently active documents. Archived documents will not display for this report.
- Summary by school:
- Run this report mid-year and end of year (at least) to make sure there are no gaps.
- Detailed by appraiser:
- Run this report mid-year to make sure end users are seeing the feedback documents available to them so they can grow.
- Run this report end of year to make sure all documents are in an archivable state.
Note: This report shows every document created by the appraiser when run as 'detailed by appraiser' and summary totals regardless of the document's status when run as 'summary by school'.
Running the Report
- Choose Summary by school or Detailed by appraiser.
- Check the box to Include Walkthrough Appraisers to include those users with this specific role in Strive.
- Check the box to Show Appraisers Without Appraisals.
- Set the Start and End dates of the report.
- Select all campuses or a specific campus in the drop-down list.
- Check the box to Export to Spreadsheet format.
- Click Submit Report.
Goals Approved in the Evaluation Status Report
The Goals Approved column in this report totals all approved professional goals and approved student growth goals. This total is currently tied to the creation date of the goal and not the completion date of the goal. For example, if the teacher created the goal before the August 28, 2017 school start date, it will not appear in the report for the 2017-2018 school year. To pull goals created during the Spring of 2017 into the report, change the date range filter to include goals created during the Spring of 4/1/17 - 5/30/18.
Learn more about the reports available in Strive.