When an Appraiser and Appraisee both sign a document (even if one submits it as refused), the document is locked and cannot be edited. Documents cannot be unlocked.
To update a locked document, users must recreate the document as a new document and delete/remove the old document. Only users with the Appraisal Administrator role are able to delete/remove documents.
Users with the approved right can delete/remove a signed document in two ways:
- Delete a signed document directly from the staff member’s evaluation process.
- Remove a signed document from the settings menu.
Option 1: Delete from Document
- Navigate to Appraisees under Appraisal on the navigation bar.
- Select and open the Appraisee’s document.
- Click the Delete button.
Options 2: Remove from Settings
- Navigate to the Appraisal Settings gear, then select General Options under Appraisal Settings.
- Select the Document Removal tab.
- Search for the appropriate staff member under Select User.
- Choose the appropriate document(s), then select Remove Document.