Update your staff profile at the beginning of each school year. Use the Profile Wizard to make changes and update your security profile.
- On the Application home screen, select My Profile from the application list.
- Verify the initial information, including your name, email, and campus(es). Be sure to uncheck campuses if they do not apply to the current year.
- Upload an image for your Strive profile. Select the Next button.
- Verify your primary role in your district and select Next.
- Select the subject areas you will teach for the current school year. Select Next.
- Select the grade levels you will teach for the current school year and Next.
- If your district uses Electronic Signatures, select your security question and provide the answer. Select Save Changes.
Step 1: Log in to Eduphoria. On the home screen, select the My Profile button.
Step 2: In the profile settings, verify that the information is correct:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Campus(es) (where you will work for the current school year)
Note: Be sure to scroll down the list and uncheck any selections that are no longer current.
Step 3: Upload a photo of yourself that will be viewable to you and the district appraisal staff in Strive.
- Select the Browse button to locate a profile photo.
- Select the photo. The file name will display next to the Browse button.
- Select Upload Image.
- The profile image will display when uploaded.
Step 4: Select your primary district role for the current school year, then select the Next button.
Step 5: Check the boxes to match the subject areas you will teach for the current school year. You can select more than one box. Be sure to uncheck boxes for subjects areas not current. Then select the Next button.
Step 6: Check the boxes to match the grade levels you will teach for the current school year. You can select more than one. Uncheck boxes for grade levels that are not current. Select the Save Changes button.
Step 7: Electronic Signature Setup is tied to security and applies an electronic signature to online evaluation documents.
Note: For security reasons, answers are case and space sensitive.
Select a security question and enter your answer. Select Next.
If your district uses Electronic Signatures, enter your district Eduphoria Username and Eduphoria Password. Answer the security question with the answer you entered in your profile. Select Electronically Sign Document.
Note: The checkbox is only used if you are indicating your refusal to sign your evaluation document. Do not check the box unless you are considering an evaluation repeal process.
If you forget your security question answer, log in to Eduphoria and select My Profile on the main app screen. You can change your security question and answer.
Article is closed for comments.