PD Administrators have the ability to mass enroll attendees to workshop courses, including standard, school, and eCourses.
Access a Course in Strive
- Select the Workshop Settings gear in Strive.
- Under Course Management, select Courses or the specific type of course (School Courses or eCourses).
- Select a course from your list.
Access the Enroll Features
- In the selected course, click on the Attendees tab.
- Select the Enroll button.
- Select the button for Import.
- Select Choose File to locate your import CSV file.
Note: The CSV file needs to include at least one column with the list of email addresses of the attendees to enroll. The report should include at least three rows of data to qualify the import. The title header of the column should be either 'username' or 'email'.
- Select the Import button to import the names in the CSV file.
- Use the checkboxes to select/deselect individuals from the upload.
- Select the Enroll button to enroll the selected individuals.