- Manage Student Access Lists to review or delete when no longer needed.
- Review all administered assessments and set their status to Archived Assessments to ensure data is locked in for the test.
- Manage Your Portfolio to ensure it is complete and shows all credits earned during the year.
- Save a PDF file of your complete Portfolio for your records with Print Portfolio and/or Certificates.
- Request an exported version (called a WXE file) of your portfolio if you know you are leaving the district using Import/Export Portfolios. This file can be imported at your new district so your records will be complete. Only a Strive Professional Learning Administrator can create this file and email it to you.
- Find professional learning opportunities and Register for Courses or Register for Conferences offered by your district. Options may include face-to-face courses, online courses, or conferences, depending on your district.
- Unshare Lesson Planners at the end of the year. Planners can be shared again at the start of the next school year with the correct recipients.
- Update Team Planners by removing teachers who are leaving the team and adding new members if you know them already.
Note: Leave at least one person in the team to keep it open.
- Print Lesson Plans if you haven’t already copied them each week.
Note: Use the Print Week to Word option since saving as a Word document allows for editing. There is not a way to print the entire year at once.