Test scores for a student can be added or edited by staff members with the Edit Student Test Scores right, which is not part of any predefined role. Adding and editing scores takes place on the Tests and Scores Tab on the Student's Profile page. Use this right with caution so that the validity of the test scores will be maintained. (Texas only)
1. Select the Students Tab
2. Search for the student
3. Select the Test and Scores Tab
4. Select Enter Scores in the upper right corner of the Tab
5. Fill the test information in (use the green + to enter additional test scores)
6. Select Save
7. Select Show All Tests to view the test information
- To edit an existing score, enter the correct information and the score will be changed.
- If anything is entered incorrectly, the line will turn red when you select Save and the scores will not be imported/changed. Fix any mistakes and select Save again.
Article is closed for comments.