Before you can create a walkthrough or other evaluation document, the following must be assigned to the Appraisee:
- A formal Appraiser
- An Appraisee type
- Go to Campus View.
- Find the staff member who will be evaluated.
- Select the Option button and choose New Evaluation
- Select the pencil icon next to the step in the evaluation process.
- Select the document to be from the drop-down options.
- Click Create
Step 1: Go to Campus View.
Step 2: Find the staff member who will be evaluated.
Step 3: Select the Option button and choose New Evaluation
Step 4: Select the pencil icon next to the step in the evaluation process.
Step 5: Select the document to be from the drop-down options.
Step 6: Click Create
Explore Evaluation Template Options
The top menu bar provides options for the form.
- Print: Saves a PDF version of the form and contents.
- Delete: Deletes the form and contents.
- Let Staff View: Opens up the form and its contents for viewing by the appraisee and activates the electronic signature option.
- OPTION - View is Unlocked/Locked: A setting in the template allows the appraiser to lock the form so only the appraiser and appraisee can view the contents.
- Show Framework Data: Only available in a Summative document to show/hide the summary panel.
- Show/Hide Scripted Comments: Provides a blank space for notes only accessible by the appraiser. This allows them to take notes before adding them into the viewable form for staff. Notes posted here are only viewable to the appraiser. They are not stored or available for viewing by any one but the appraiser.
- OPTION - Electronically Sign: If your district is using electronic signatures, this button will appear and both the appraisee and appraiser will click this option to enter security credentials to apply an electronic signature. The Electronic Signature button only appears after the "Let Staff View" button is selected.
A messaging area is available in all evaluation forms for communication between appraisee and appraiser. Messages are tracked with a time and date stamp within the evaluation form.