Aware offers seamless integration with the following test banks (purchased separately). Educators can create reliable, valid assessments using items from these banks. For more information about integrating item banks into Aware for assessments, check out this resource page.
Mastery Item Bank
The Mastery Item Bank offers thousands of robust test items—many correlated to Texas standards—rich learning metadata, and the most updated standards alignment. Subjects include K-12 Mathematics and ELA, 3-12 Science, and 5-12 Social Studies. Test items are searchable by cognitive level and available in various types, including constructed response and Spanish items.
The table below indicates which item types Eduphoria supports in Aware.
Interactive Item Types:
TEKSbank Item Bank
The TEKSbank Item Bank includes thousands of high-quality assessment items aligned to the TEKS. Questions are based on in-depth analysis of TEKS, STAAR released items, and assessment best practices. Bank items cover grades 2-12, with English and Spanish items included in Math, ELA, Science, and Social Studies. All items have been content-proofed and contain cognitive and procedural rigor standards.
TX Test Maker Item Bank
The TX Test Maker Item Bank contains thousands of TEKS-aligned test items written in the language and rigor of the STAAR. The rigorous content creation process and input from Texas educators help ensure content validity. The TX Test Maker Item Bank has the following features:
- All STAAR-tested grades, subjects, languages, and item types included
- Relied on by more than 200 Texas districts
- Living item bank updated regularly
- Assesses all new and updated TEKS
For pricing information or to add an item bank to Aware, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAAR Released Tests Item Bank
The STAAR Released Tests Item Bank is included for every Texas district at no charge. The STAAR Released Tests Item Bank includes individual test items from the Released STAAR tests from 2012-2022. These items can be used individually when building local assessments for your district.
Here are a few details to keep in mind:
- All STAAR-released items are in this bank.
- Districts can search for and add individual items to tests by selecting and filtering the STAAR Released Tests Item Bank.
- Security for the bank defaults for Admins or District tests only.
- This is a value-add feature for all Aware districts.
To maintain public transparency, Eduphoria allows for view-only access to the STAAR Released Tests Item Bank on a static site. Districts that do not partner with Eduphoria have equal access to this site. Visitors are able to scroll and view the STAAR-released items but cannot use or alter them in any fashion, including building tests and adding a local item.
What Is Viewable?
The following STAAR-released test items are available for viewing:
- Grade 3 English Language Arts, Reading, and Math
- Grade 4 English Language Arts, Reading, and Math
- Grade 5 English Language Arts, Reading, Math, and Science
- Grade 6 English Language Arts, Reading, and Math
- Grade 7 English Language Arts, Reading, and Math
- Grade 8 English Language Arts, Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- English I
- English II
- Algebra I
- U.S. History
Users can filter by all learning standards applied to the currently-selected course and grade level or by a specific standard.
In the Question tab, the search results will display the number of items yielded. Sort and filter these results by selecting Recent Questions, Item Complexity/Depth of Knowledge, Item Type, and Language. Both English and Spanish question versions are available to view where applicable.
The Resource tab is available to view STAAR-released items that link to a resource. Sort and filter these results by selecting Genre, Lexile, Word Count, Language, and Learning Standard.
Click here to access the static site.