Appraisee Types are the different evaluation processes used to evaluate a district or campus position. For example, your librarian and your school nurse requires the same steps in their evaluation process. Instead of creating two separate appraisee types, you will create a single appraisee type. You can name this appraisee type "Campus Non-Instructional Staff." If different templates are used for the school nurse and librarian, you may select the different templates within the appraisee type. Best practices for appraisee types are creating based on evaluation process and NOT position type, and never deleting an appraisee type.
Building Appraisee Types
- Click New Appraisee Type in the bottom left
- Enter a title for the Appraisee Type using the wizard on the right
Once you complete the wizard, you will begin editing information for this appraisee type. On the Appraisee Type Options tab, you will be able to edit the title, choose an icon to represent the appraisee type, associate framework for this type, and create an evaluation process to tie the correct evaluation documents to this appraisee type.
Associate Framework to Appraisee Type
- Click on an Appraisee Type in the list of types
- In the Select Framework field, click the drop-down to select a Framework to attach to this appraisee type.
- Click Save to save changes