1. What does the lead4ward package include?
This module includes:
Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports
The unique search features on the Leadership Report Card and Student Learning Reports tool allow district and campus leaders to quickly and easily access data from aggregated STAAR and local assessments. These specially customized data visualizations include four unique reports:
- Leadership Report Card - 1-page report that provides summary-level data from the bundles of standards (TEKS Clusters)
- Student Learning Reports – provide data for Student Expectations (SEs) and/or subclusters aligned to each TEKS Cluster
- Heat Map by Standard Type – snapshot of SE-level data organized by standard type
- Source Data Report – provides a custom frequency distribution showing the number of items on all selected assessments by Checkpoint for TEKS Clusters and Student Expectations.
This tool uses assessment data and distributes students into five equal groups, or quintiles, with an Average % Correct displayed for each quintile. Quintile Reports assist with analyzing student performance gaps and distribution of scores. The report may be filtered by campus, time period, and student group.
Symbols representing STAAR Progress Measures are included for applicable grades and content areas.
STAAR Progress/Growth and Performance Matrix
This Template creates a 4 x 4 matrix that “maps” student results on STAAR based on two variables:
- 2018 Performance Category compared to 2017 Performance Category
- Did Not Meet, Approaches, Meets, and Masters
- 2018 STAAR Progress Measure
This Template is designed to be an instructional tool to help teachers and school leaders “see” how Student Progress is evaluated for purposes of Domain II – Part A
2. How much does it cost and how can I purchase?
Fee Per Campus/School if Purchasing District Wide: $360/yr
For renewal information, contact email@example.com
For new lead4ward purchases, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Do I purchase the lead4ward module through my ESC, lead4ward, or Eduphoria?
Eduphoria can process your purchase. Once a purchase order is received by Eduphoria (email@example.com) the licenses will be enabled.
4. I have Test Builder edition and NOT the full Aware edition...can I still buy this?
No, you must have the full version of Aware to use the lead4ware module. If you are interested in more details regarding Aware contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What are the technical requirements of the program?
Districts must have the full version of Aware. Test Builder edition is not compatible. Microsoft Excel or a comparable spreadsheet software program for some reports is also required.
6. Will I need to install anything else for the module to work?
No additional software needs to be installed. Works best in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Internet Explorer is not supported.
Support@eduphoria.net or 855-997-0411
This is an exciting partnership for Eduphoria! as lead4ward is an industry leader in consultation and professional development services. The Lead4ward team will assist your district in transforming leadership and teacher practices to create a sustainable leadership structure to support ongoing work and success on STAAR. The consultants at lead4ward provide services to support the work of teachers and leaders as they transform learning for students.
Visit the website at http://lead4ward.com/pdform/ or email email@example.com