|Course is Created
- Course title, description, and credit information are entered
- Dates for publication, registration and course completion are entered
|Course is Published
- Published courses are visible for staff members to view, but not for registration
- Courses are published automatically, based on information provided during course creation
- Staff members may register for courses, and if courses are full they can register with pending status
- Prior to the class beginning, registration will close to prevent last minute withdrawals
- Only the Professional Development Manager can register or un-register staff members at this time
- Instructors may take attendance during the course.
Attendance & Surveys
- Attendance can be taken by the Course Instructor (if enabled) or the Professional Development Administrator.
- If a survey is required, the survey can be enabled during the course or after course completion.
- Once the course is completed, the Professional Development Administrator marks the course as completed. This can occur automatically as well.
- Credit is awarded to staff members in attendance, or when a survey is completed