Export Score Counts to Spreadsheet Report
A district can generate this report to determine how each employee scored in each of the possible matrix headings for a specific document. Texas districts can use this report to calculate the teachers who have received at least one Improvement Needed score on a document, and districts can also determine which teachers qualify for T-TESS Waiver during a specific year.
Note: If a district does not filter on any fields before generating the spreadsheet, then all evaluations created using that specific document will export to the spreadsheet.
To determine if a teacher qualifies for T-TESS Waiver Status
- Select the specific T-TESS document to analyze.
- Apply the date filter for a specific timeframe.
- Generate the T-TESS document analysis report for the specific timeframe by clicking Print and choosing the Export Score Counts to Spreadsheet.
- Paste the following formula into the P2 cell of the spreadsheet and clicked Enter/Return on your keyboard to generate results:
- Note: The following formula applies if you have matrix questions containing 5 column headers/fields and the O Column Header is Improvement Needed.
- =IF(O2>0,"Improvement Needed",SUM(K2:M2))
- Highlight the P2 cell and grab the corner of the cell to drag it down the P column and generate the values for all other rows in the spreadsheet.
The results in the P column provide the following information:
- If the teacher received 1 or more Needs Improvement selections in the document, then the P cell is marked Needs Improvement for that teacher.
- The total of all Distinguished, Accomplished and Proficient selections in a document for a teacher will be totaled in the P cell at the end of each row.
- A district can use this number to determine if a teacher is Proficient overall or if the teacher can qualify for wavier status in T-TESS.